West Swindon Parish Council

How to contact your local team:

If your call is an emergency please dial 999.

If you need to report a non-urgent crime/incident/anti-social behaviour, request an update on an investigation or make a complaint then please dial 101.

To contact your CPT about a community-related matter, such as a school visit, then please email CPTNorthSwindon@wiltshire.pnn.police.uk  

To receive regular updates about policing in your area please sign up for our free Community Messaging service  www.wiltsmessaging.co.uk

Each Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) is aligned to a beat area and your local PCSO will probably be your first point of contact about local issues. If necessary they can put you in touch with the relevant officer, civilian investigator or Special Constable.

For more information:  http://www.wiltshire.police.uk/contact-us/community-policing-teams/swindon-north

© Copyright West Swindon Parish Council